To our guests
Our Inn is looking forward to welcoming you back with the health and safety of our employees and guests as our number one priority.
what guests can expectWe are currently offering two service options during your stay indicated by using the housekeeping service sign:
OPTION 1: FULL-SERVICE CLEAN - between 9am and 4pm daily our traditional 30-45 minute touch up cleaning.
OPTION 2: NO SERVICE - between 9am and 4pm daily guests are asked to place the following items (breakfast basket, dirty dishes, trash and recycling) outside their room for removal and to call the office to arrange for replacement items such as towels and toiletries.
Additionally, Guests can expect:
- A pre-arrival letter highlighting important information for an upcoming stay will be sent 7 days and 72 hrs in advance of a guests' arrival date.
- Accommodations will receive a rigorous cleaning process after every checkout using approved cleaning and sanitizing protocols.
- Increased cleaning in all public spaces and common areas with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces.
- Preparation and distribution of guest services such as Continental Breakfast will comply with all standards set by the Monterey County Health Department. Changes have been made to the preparation and distribution of these guest services to comply with the current sanitizing protocols.
Housekeeping / Staff:
- Employees will be expected to comply with all Sanitizing protocols. Increased signage will remind employees of these proper procedures and practices. All necessary PPE will be provided for employees' use during working hours and compliance is required.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing protocols for all shared work spaces and equipment.
- Cleaning of guest rooms will comply with Sanitizing protocols.
- Training and oversight of employees will be on-going to ensure all safety and sanitizing standards are being met.
- All employees will have daily temperature checks prior to starting their shifts. Sick employees will not be permitted to work.