check out all ways to enjoy carmel-by-the-sea while socially distancing!
Now more than ever a mid-week getaway to Carmel-by-the-Sea can be the best therapy for a visitor looking for a safe and sane change of scenery.
With its natural landscape, fresh ocean breezes, and newly expanded outdoor venues, visitors can take advantage of just about everything Carmel-by-the-Sea has to offer.
Here is a list we have put together to help our guests create an itinerary to make the most of their stay while safely social distancing and of course wearing a mask where ever possible.
Activities for Social Distancing
- Walk / Run / Fly a Kite on Carmel Beach
- Hiking at our local, regional and state parks
- Explore Carmel-by-the-Sea's one square mile on an electric bike.
- Play a round of golf at one of the many public courses on the Monterey Peninsula.
- Enjoy Tennis or Pickleball at the nearby courts in Carmel Woods
- Surfing, Skim Boarding and Ocean Swimming at beautiful Carmel Beach.
- Limited Indoor Dining and Expanded Al Fresco Dining at the 45+ restaurants within walking distance of the Inn.
- Limited Indoor Tasting and Al Fresco Wine Tasting within walking distance of the Inn.
- In Store Shopping for our retail enthusiast all within walking distance of the Inn.
- Day Trip to Big Sur for Hiking, Iconic Views and Al Fresco Dining. Make sure to flip for the passenger seat.