25th Annual Wine Makers Celebration in Carmel
Enjoy our European-Style Village Street Festival
25th Annual Wine Makers Celebration - Sunday, May 7, 2017 12:00PM - 4:00PM
in Carmel-by-the-Sea. Showcasing the wines and winemakers of Monterey County's world-class growing region.
What makes this event unique?
- Stroll the charming streets of Carmel-by-the-Sea with friends and family, closed exclusively for this celebration.
- Sample Monterey’s new wines and savor old favorites.
- Taste the Best Pinot Noirs in California (Wine Spectator Magazine).
- Learn from local winemakers and wine grape growers.
- Meet local chefs from the area’s most popular restaurants, who will provide you lite-bites to pair with your wine.
- Dance on the street to the music of DJ Steb Montez.
- Participate in Monterey Wine Camp, a special Camp area with activities to further your wine knowledge to the next level, whether you’re new to wine or a Master Sommelier.
- Purchase the wines you like and take them home with you.
Special Offer for Our Guests
Book the nights of Sunday, May 7 & Monday, May 8 and receive 20% off your total stay. Add additional mid-week nights and receive 35% off your total stay (taxes not included). Reservations must be booked in advance. Cannot be combined with other discounts. Extra person/pet fees not included. Must book direct! Call us or book online. Be sure to mention "Wine Weekend Discount" at time of booking.